Monday, May 25, 2009

Morning workout

I decided to restart the kettlebell basics with the 24kg bell. I never
really did the Program Minimum properly, and I think my skill suffered for
it. The only minor change I made was DARC swings instead of regular ones.

I did the five minutes of get-ups without too much trouble, although my
right side is definitely weaker than my left. I've had that issue for
awhile. If anything will fix it, this will. It was the twelve minutes of
swings that killed me. I think I need a proper interval timer to make sure I
don't spend too long resting. It's easy to lose track of time without
something objective in front of you. Time swinging always feels longer than
time resting.

Stretching tonight, while watching old Star Trek episodes. Tomorrow: bodyweight drills

No comments:

Post a Comment